Working Title GNS v1.0.1
- Added backcourse/rev mode to autopilot.
- Added panel.xml support to disable autopilot nav mode arming
- Added panel.xml support to disable autopilot backcourse mode
- Added panel.xml support for independent flight director
- Removed unused wind indicator options from map setup page.
- Removed the traffic failed banner indicator from the GNS traffic map.
- Autopopulate two-character prefixes for waypoint selection outside US
- Terrain map now uses the new Garmin relative terrain colors (red at 100 feet below aircraft instead of 500 feet).
- Fixed event handling causing some buttons to be INOP on third-party aircraft.
- Fixed satellite initialization screen freeze when at a negative altitude.
- Fixed issue with the incorrect approach preview being displayed on the PROC APPROACH page.
- Fixed rounding bug with some frequencies in the com/nav frequency pane.
- Fixed issue with World Map flight plans that include airways.
- Fixed issues with LOAD and ACTIVATE options on the PROC APPROACH page.
- Fixed issue where closing Aux Setup Page 2 would result in a blank screen.
- Fixed issue where the VNAV page altitude was focused when opening the page.
- Fixed issue with the map where indicated heading/gyro drift could impact the depiction of traffic and the own ship icon.
- Fixed issue where VOR frequencies listed on Nearest VOR Page could not be selected or set to the standby NAV frequency.
- Fixed issue where the wrong leg could be selected for a direct to existing if the same fix/icao existed twice in the flight plan.
- Fixed issue where going direct to a flight plan leg that was previously active in OBS mode would cause an incorrect direct to leg to be rendered.