Working Title CJ4 v0.5.1
Welcome to the latest update of the Working Title CJ4 (v0.5.1). Thank you to everyone who contributed to this release.
This is a hotfix release intended to fix critical issues introduced in 0.5.0
Demo video (0.5.0+): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8xYOWnxmvM
Feel free to test out our new Simbrief Profile: SIMBRIEF PROFILE
Check out our interim SoP doc: Interim SoP Document
Installation is easy, simply copy the
workingtitle-aircraft-cj4 folder inside the zip file to your MSFS Community folder.
Important: We recommend that you fully delete the previous
workingtitle-aircraft-cj4 folder before copying this release.
Additions and Hotfixes
- New Frequency page
- Fixed a bug where SimBrief flight plan import would fail when the route contains a departure procedure
- Flight Log: ETE and Landing time would continually update and never stop.
- Legs: When selecting an approach fix and returning to page 1 by pressing the LEGS button, the direct to should still work properly
- Mod Set: The initial value of the cabin lights setting should now be correct
- Direct to or skipping waypoints in an approach sometimes results in undesired behavior. Monitor these changes closely. We will continue to look into improvements in this capability.
- After using Direct-To, the navigation will not always automatically sequence to the next fix and may enter ROL mode. You can re-activate NAV to navigate to the next fix if you encounter this issue.
- The aircraft is still using the built-in MSFS autopilot (for now). All the existing limitations of that still apply. It does behave a bit better with the various enhancements applied.
- Some flight plan distances may still be misreported when the approach is activated. Please log an issue if you encounter this with details.
- Some instances of the autopilot skipping approach waypoints still occur - this is deep in the sim handling of waypoints and is, for now, out of our hands. We will continue to research this.