Working Title CJ4 v0.10.2
Welcome to the Working Title CJ4 v0.10.2. This hotfix is for pressing issues we did not catch during our QA.
User Guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qzxPMTSQRkvau8QOi7xUqNvjx9rbww_qHlso5AT5OnI/
Installation is easy, simply copy the
workingtitle-aircraft-cj4 folder inside the zip file to your MSFS Community folder.
Important: We recommend that you fully delete the previous
workingtitle-aircraft-cj4 folder before copying this release.
Default Livery Conflicts
The alternate default liveries that now ship with MSFS are not compatible with the CJ4 yet at this time. They currently ship with panel.cfg files that do not include our FADEC module. Please use the standard livery or a known compatible 3rd party or community livery.
- Fix blacked out VNAV Cruise page and VNAV SETUP now defaults to CLB
- Fixes for VNAV TOD and PATH intercept issues in some situations including a DIRTO
- Fixes and improvements to LNAV turn anticipation and tracking
- Fixed GS/GP display issues on FMA in some circumstances
- Fix Nearest Airports Direct-To
- Fix Nav-To-Nav transfer while in Auto Tuning
- Improvements to out-of-sync AP modes after using TO/GA mode or when enabling FLC during ALTCAP
- Disable waypoint sequencing while on the ground
- Remove range banana from PLAN view
- Ensure that nearest VOR search returns in distance order.
- Disable COM3 which caused ghost ATIS during flights
⚠️ Known Issues
- PTCH mode will not level off at an altitude and it can have some quirky behaviors. This is currently a sim AP issue.
- Some external applications that use the GPS/Flight plan SimVars may not function correctly or as expected when FP Sync is off.
- Loading and saving flights can have bad results.
- Custom liveries can render FADEC inoperative if they ship with a panel.cfg. You must uninstall them or remove their panel.cfg from the livery folder. This is a limitation of the Asobo livery system.
- Autopilot modes cannot be triggered via keybindings or controllers and must currently be triggered in the cockpit with the mouse. External binding applications are adding support for LVars and HEvents. Used SimVars are documented in our Guide on SimVars
- Sometimes a heading to altitude instruction on takeoff will display further than the first RNAV fix on an RNAV departure procedure; in these cases the workaround is to cross-check the DP chart and remove the erroneous waypoint either by deleting the heading to altitude fix or dropping the first RNAV fix onto the magenta line in the LEGS page.
- Due to sim autopilot bank rate limitations, the aircraft may overshoot on certain RNP approaches with tight turns. If you encounter this, we recommend handflying the approach with the given lateral and vertical guidance.
- If for whatever reason, you find that VNAV is not behaving as expected, try and turn it off and on again.