Working Title CJ4 v0.6.1
Welcome to the latest update of the Working Title CJ4 (v0.6.1). This hotfix brings compatability with MSFS 1.10.7.
Feel free to test out our new Simbrief Profile: SIMBRIEF PROFILE
Check out our interim SoP doc: Interim SoP Document
Installation is easy, simply copy the
workingtitle-aircraft-cj4 folder inside the zip file to your MSFS Community folder.
Important: We recommend that you fully delete the previous
workingtitle-aircraft-cj4 folder before copying this release.
- Updated for MSFS 1.10.7 Compatability
- The speed constraints on arrivals may not show correctly because of database issues.
- After using Direct-To, the navigation will not always automatically sequence to the next fix and may enter ROL mode. You can re-activate NAV to navigate to the next fix if you encounter this issue.
- The aircraft is still using the built-in MSFS autopilot (for now). All the existing limitations of that still apply. It does behave a bit better with the various enhancements applied.
- Some flight plan distances may still be misreported when the approach is activated. Please log an issue if you encounter this with details.
- Some instances of the autopilot skipping approach waypoints still occur - this is deep in the sim handling of waypoints and is, for now, out of our hands. We will continue to research this.